Sabtu, 27 Agustus 2011

I am sick

Mornin' :) sorry for my latest reply on this blog and thanks for your comments guys. More than one weeks I've an influenza. It's make me feel lazy to blogwalking also write a new post. Who want to be sick? Nobody want it. I always keep my healthy life to avoid some disease. Because if I've ill it will be making me spend my long day in my room. Without activity and only laying on my bed. I am a kind of girl who don't like medicine. If I am sick, I just sleep and sleep. Refusing the medicine although my health getting bad. I want to drink the medicine if I take it with a banana, Lol. 

I had an old story. It's all about my habits if I am sick. One day, I had sick. My parents bought medicine and gave it to me. They ordered me to drunk it-as usual with a banana. I just sayed "okay" then waited until their left my room. Therefore, I took the medicine and throwed it on outside my window.  I pretended that I swallowed it with banana. My parents didn't believe it and knew if I lied. So, they waited in my room until the medicine swallowed by me. Don't follow my way guys, I can't drink a medicine with a glass of water because it's stopped in my throat :p

How 'bout you guys? Which one could help you to drink a medicine?
A banana or a glass of water?

11 komentar:

Asriani Amir mengatakan...

luckily, i could drink any medicines by a glass of water. couldn't imagine, how big a medicines when i put it on banana. :D

Sadako Kenzhi mengatakan...

@acci: Lol, it isn't like that if u put it. Just like eating a banana :p

Tiara Putri mengatakan...

what a bad child :P Fortunately, I'm rarely getting sick :D but If I sick, just like Accilong, I could swallow the medicine by a glass of water, even it just only a half full :P

Iskandar Dzulkarnain mengatakan...

I prefer a glass of water :D

Sadako Kenzhi mengatakan...

@Fiction: Me too. I am rarely sick.
Lucky you :)

@Terro: If I can do same like you >.<

Iskandar Dzulkarnain mengatakan...

hahah ... try it ... so you can get the error :D

Enny Law mengatakan...

never heard before drink medicine with banana.. I prefer to eat banana and throw the medicine..

I swear I'll never eat poison (read: medicine) to heal my sickness :D

Sadako Kenzhi mengatakan...

@Terro: No thanks John. I've trauma with your recipe. I prefer like swallow it by a banana.

@EnnyLaw : uh, really? so, what are you doin' if you are sick?

koskakiungu mengatakan...

Minal Aidin Walfaidzin, maap lahir bathin yiaahh ^^

Sadako Kenzhi mengatakan...

@KoskakiUngu: iyaaah, sama2 ya maaf lahir batin juga ^^!!

Unknown mengatakan...

minum aja deh..soalnya gak suka pisang hehee

Ikutan Komentar

Hi! Thanks for comments ...