Jumat, 29 Juli 2011

Introduce Myself

Hi! Good morning everybody. How's your day? I'm pretty well. I hope you too. Well, firstly I would like to introduce myself. Err, you can call me Ken. I already gave this name actually. Nowdays, I live in small town, South Borneo. I continue my college at one of University in here especially in Faculty of Teachers' Training and Education English Department.I wish I can write on this blog everyday in English language so that my vocabulary will be increasing as well. Therefore, I can practice my grammar too. If you read my article on this blog, I hope you like it and give an advice too. Maybe my sentences like a mess or you can't understand it, ask me okay. I'll try to write as often as possible because all of you have know that practice make perfect, right?

6 komentar:

Tiara Putri mengatakan...

Hi there ^^ yatta I'm the first one :) right I'm agree with you, practice make perfect ^^

Sadako Kenzhi mengatakan...

@Fiction's World: hihihi, thanks for comin' :)

Aul Howler's Blog mengatakan...

Hi Ken!
Are you a new colleger too? as i am? :)

waaa....
I'm Aul. Still eighteen.
Salam kenal :)

P.S.
you know what? I was an english teacher WANNABE. I choosed english education as the 1st choice on SNMPTN.
but unfortunately, I was accepted in the 2nd choice, in medical faculty. LOL :D

But no problem. I still have a big passion on english until now. and, maybe I have the same reason with u when i write down my blog in english :)
hehehe

Sadako Kenzhi mengatakan...

@AuL Howler: No, I am not a new colleger Aul. I have been studying at the University since July 2010. Nice to meet you Aul :)

Wow, that's sounds great! No matter what the subject you have now, I hope we can share each other. I've the passion on it too so that's why I try to love my passion ^^

Gloria Putri mengatakan...

Ken :) thanks for follow :)

so u're gonna be a teacher right?
nice :) I am a teacher too :)

Sadako Kenzhi mengatakan...

@gloria: with pleasure :)

Yes, I am. Really? What's the lesson do you teach?

Ikutan Komentar

Hi! Thanks for comments ...