Sabtu, 30 Juli 2011

What a kind of music do you like?

Music makes our day colorful. It's also make our feelin' better than before after we've a bad mood. Maybe, you're one of women or men who find out the music to ignoring your broken heart after someone rejected your love. There are so many kind of musics which you can sing and listen namely Pop, Religious, Rock, RnB, Jazz, Metal, Classic and so forth. From the music, we also be able to become a fans of a band, boy band, solo singer ect. Recently, Indonesia have some new boy bands and girl bands who have same looking with another boy band or girl band in Korea. Not only on fashion and their style-they also looked same on dance I mean their choreography. In addition they aren't have good looking at all. Sm*sh, one of boy band are famous just now. Although I doubt in their ability, they are lucky man who have fans in this country. How 'bout you guys? What do you like of them (Sm*sh)?

11 komentar:

Shudai Ajlani mengatakan...

Ya karena mereka sekarang menjadi trand masa kini, mau gak mau gue harus berusaha suka sama mereka. Biar dibilang gaul..
*lho

Gak deng haha.. Gue kenal juga gak sama personil2nya, suka ketuker nama-namanya

Sadako Kenzhi mengatakan...

@Shudai: kalau pun suka ya gpp kok, kan ngefans. hahaha :p

Tiara Putri mengatakan...

I love to listening music and I do believe that music can increase my mood and help me to sleep fast, especially classic :D

I know that so well :P because my sister so update about music in Indonesia

Sadako Kenzhi mengatakan...

@Fiction: sometimes it works to me too. But I prefer to listening the music if I want it (moody).

LOL, it's okay. Maybe you and your sister are fans of Sm*sh also other boy bands like them :p

Wawan Kurn mengatakan...

i like dangdut..

:D

Sadako Kenzhi mengatakan...

@wawank: It's up to you Wank. Dangdut is our music country. But I prefer listen another music except dangdut :)

ghost mengatakan...

i love eminem.

ghost mengatakan...

i love eminem

Sadako Kenzhi mengatakan...

@Ghost: aw! me too :)

Aul Howler's Blog mengatakan...

I think they have a dance-skill. primarily Bisma.
he's the leader.

well, everybody knew their voices is not too good.
But I personally think that their voices are developed... getting better.

btw I love Girls Generation, and SHINEE from korea :))

Sadako Kenzhi mengatakan...

@Aul: I like Jang Geun Suk so much >.<

Ikutan Komentar

Hi! Thanks for comments ...